lunes, 4 de febrero de 2013

5 Senses Unit: My 1st Intervention


     Lesson 1: Introduction of the five senses

     Material for the teacher:                                Material for the students:
















Rubric: 

Description of the lesson and observations:

     I started the lesson with the power point, but first of all we said that we were going to talk about the five senses and if they knew something about it. They started to explain me some ideas that they had. Then, I started to ask questions of the power point: "What do we use our eyes for? What do you like seeing?". The first time I asked, I had to put some examples to make them know the meaning of the question. But when they got it, they were able to understand and answer the rest of the questions. Sometimes they answered with English words, and in the case that they didn't do it, I translated it into English. When we finished, I gave them the worksheet and I realised that they needed some glue and scissors. Unfortunately, the glues of the class where dry and I had to go to another classroom to ask for more. I should had prepared it before! On the other hand, I got surprised because they were working in pairs very well, helping each other and with an appropriate attitude. Finally, we corrected it all together. I started to ask them the names of the things that appear in the pictures. I wrote the words in the blackboard. We also corrected the short sentences: I can see with my.....
      When we had everything corrected, I realised that there were five minutes left. For that reason,although I hadn't planned anything more, I collected all the worksheets and I started to ask individually to complete the sentences orally:
      I can see with my....
      I can smell with my...
      I can hear with my...
      I can touch with my...
      I can taste with my...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario