sábado, 16 de febrero de 2013

Symbaloo - Sharing knowledge

The head teacher of the school asked me if I could explain to her and to the rest of the teachers how to create a symbaloo page, because she had listened that it was a very useful tool but nobody had explained how to create it, and neither to the rest of the teachers. I completely accepted and I considered it was an opportunity to share my knowledge and to contribute in the evolution of the school. The last day, almost all the teachers came to the computer room to listen to my explanation. I was quite nervous, but I had prepared at home how to explain it properly, so I think I did a clear explanation. Then, I showed my personal symbaloo page to make the understanding easier. Finally, I answered some questions that they had and I started to create a symbaloo page for the school. I did it in a very dynamic way, asking them to add a tile, to edit the page, as well as asking questions to make sure that they had understood how this tool worked. It was a very nice experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario